Free Parking for festival is available on site.
Directions from Mullingar
- Take the Castlepollard exit heading in toward Mullingar (the third exit from the Dublin side the first from the Mayo/Sligo Side)
- Go straight through three roundabouts, and take the third exit off the third roundabout onto the R394, and travel about .2 of a mile
- Turn left, sign posted Athlone
- Travel another 2.2 miles and turn left on the R390 signposted Clara, you will go under a railway bridge
- Drive 3 miles and turn left at Dysart for Castletown Geoghegan
Directions from Dublin Proceed to the M50
- Take the M4/N6 exit (Liffey Valley) in direction of the West/Galway
- At Kinnegad take the M6/N6 in the direction of Galway.
- Take the Kilbeggan Exit and follow the sign for Kilbeggan Village
- Take the first left at the roundabout and go into the centre of Kilbeggan
- In the centre of the village there is a Betting Shop (Lucan Sports) with a sign on the gable wall for the Kilbeggan racecourse. Turn right following the sign for Kilbeggan race course, over the river Brosna
- Go past Kilbeggan racecourse road, for around 3 miles
- There is a fork (junction) on the road, and take the left fork, which is signed for Middleton Park House and Castletown. R389.
Directions from Athlone / Galway
- Take the N6 to the Kilbeggan exit. Go into the centre of Kilbeggan,
- In the centre of the village there is an Xpress shop, just before the Black Kettle pub, on the right hand side. Turn right and proceed, over the river Brosna
- Go past the Kilbeggan racecourse road, for around 3 miles
- There is a fork (junction) on the road, and take the left fork, which is signed Castletown.
Directions from Rochfortbridge
- Take the M4/M6 motorway to Rochfortbridge and enter the village.
- In the village turn right at the post office, towards the church and school along Castle lost road. This is a narrow country road, so take care.
- Stay on this road for appox 9 km until you reach Wallace’s Pub, then turn left towards Kilbeggan (DO NOT TAKE THE N52 FOR Tullarmore/Tyrellspass) .
- Proceed for 1.5km over a stone bridge and take the immediate right for Castletown Geoghegan. Proceed over another stone bridge, past Lilliput Park and into Castletown Geoghegan